Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Dirty Birds

Our order of events on this eve when Derrick is out of town and I have worked all day. 1. Late dinner and hungry mouths. 2. Addie poops right as we are sitting for dinner. Change her PLEASE! 3. We are clearing plates and I get a wiff.......more poop. 4. Eli out of his highchair and lay him on the floor for the change. Raise the shirt for the "stink" and OH DEAR...... 5. Brown smear on the carpet....WOOLITE carpet cleaner THANK YOU! 6. Eli gets wipe bath up to neck then a real bath. Bottle and bed. 7. Kai and Addie jump in a bubble bath. splash...Splash....SPLASH. Fun! To bed. 8. Alone. Let the dog in.....DIRT. 9. Dog in dirty tub.....NASTY. Clean dog. Wet smell. YUCKO again. 10. Major tub scrub. Wash floor. Launder rugs and towels. 11. Light a candle. 12. Head for shower. Warm water GONE. Brrrrrrr! 2 mins. flat. A new record for me. 13. Load dishes 14. Sit. I'm still laughing. Love it when it can all happen with a smile on your face! All my "dirty birds" (as Daddy would say) are clean and peaceful.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

LOL!! Totally makes me laugh! I can just picture you running around with all your Dirty birds!!

Crystal said...

go, mommy, go! what a day ...