Monday, September 3, 2012

Reid & Kelly's wedding

We had about 3 days of wedding whirl wind, a week of out-of-town family, and still time to unwind and include our normal SD summer adventures in the past week! We kicked off the trip with a wedding extravaganza at the Nemo Guest Ranch, SD.  My sister-in-law planned an amazing time to celebrate their commitment to each other! To my great dismay, I didn't have a single pic of the bride & groom in wedding attire on my camera (really? how does that happen?). However, at this photo site are AMAZINGLY stunning pics of our Uncle Reido and his bride, AUNT Kelly! 

Not getting wet in the creek during the wedding rehearsal :)

My bro Kyle and I were both in the wedding party. We look more alike than I thought.....

The proud mothers....and probably slightly stressed at this point, but definitely not showing it.

Kai buttoning up his suit. What a charmer. However, he already refuses to wear it again LOL.

Addie getting all dolled up with the stylist. She was diggin' it!

Watch out ladies, these 2 may be double trouble in about 15 years! 
 Derrick did his own little photo shoot against one of the barns while we were waiting for family pics.  It was such a cool background and perfect lighting! These kids crack me up!



Mom and Addie ready for the ceremony.

My boyz.

Snapped quick after posing & smiling for a long time....quite impressive really.

Post ceremony joyride! Eli and 2nd cousin Frankie driving, oh gezz!!!

Dance partners.

Reception entertainment. Dolly ride.

 Kai and Eli borrowed some wild hair to get the party started! My kids talked for days about dancing at the wedding.....and boy did we dance! We kicked it off with the band's 1st song and they didn't stop grooving until 9pm (about 2 hrs of kicking up their heels between speeches, etc)!



Props to my sister-in-law on a creative and unique wedding! I enjoyed the little details the most. The program and agenda was written on chalkboard-painted old doors and windows, which I loved with the setting of the guest ranch! They had yard games to enjoy at the reception (like bean bag toss, washer toss, and huge Jenga blocks) and other kid entertainment (like fun straws in their canning jar cups, glow sticks after dark and dolly rides). It was incredible planning and such a fun atmosphere to enjoy!

We are ALL psyched to have Kelly in the family and keep our Uncle Reid in line :)! The kids all LOVE her. Eli has taken a special liking to her since the beginning, always talking about his "aunt T-elly"). Congrats guys!

No comments: