Friday, October 28, 2011

Some latest happenings

In case you are not a Facebook follower, didn't want you to miss this: Yes, Kai is leading Eli around like a dog with some sort of leash attached to his overalls and then ties him up to the door. Yes, Eli is LOVING playing with his big bro (note his facial expression in the 1st pic). Best playmate ever. Last week we got to take baby Gavin (my roommate from college, Lindsey's little guy) to the Cheyenne Mtn. Zoo! Can't you tell his excitement in the 1st pic? Well, what if I told you he pooped through his clothes 2x during his visit..... you know he was excited! This was an exciting visit for Eli as well, he was attacked by a peacock taking a stab at his PB&J sandwich! Scary. I turned to help set up K & A's lunch and suddenly this peacock is practically climbing into the stroller by Eli's feet and pecking at his sandwich! Eli finally started yelping and I pushed the peacock across the deck by the neck (I know, not the most humane way, but this thing was ravenous and I was protecting my young)!

No comments: