Saturday, June 13, 2009

Prepare yourself for blog posts...I have free hands!

ZOO trip for 2
We met our playgroup at the zoo this week! Yes, I braved the zoo with a toddler and newborn...however, I could NOT and would NOT have done it without the help of my bro who is visiting this weekend! Here's the playgroup kiddos waiting to board the train! Who goes to the zoo for animals anyway.....
Kai was skeptical of the giraffe's long tongue while he attempted to feed them crackers and enjoyed watching this peacock put on a show with his feathers!
Here's the 3 of us (Addie attached to my front) at the sleeping bear exhibit. It was disappointing that the majority of our favorite animals were napping during our visit! Maybe next time.....only if I'm feeling VERY brave or have Daddy along!

No comments: