Thursday, June 4, 2009

Addie 3 wks.

We're starting to feel a little more settled having Addie with us this 3rd week of life. She continues to be a good eater and sleeper. We are guessing she's around 7 lbs. now give or take a few pounds (sounds small but I can tell she's bigger & heavier). I've had an "itch" to try on all her cutie girl clothes, although most of them are summer clothes and it's been rainy and cold lately! I did manage to sneak a few outfits in on warmer days as you'll see below!
Addie's eyes started out very dark charcoal (much darker than Kai's), but they are slowly changing to a deep blue.
Daddy's girlAddie and Mommy
She has this very content look after eating. She is calm and alert. It's our favorite time with her!
Getting all dolled up!
Derrick and I took Addie to a wedding with us this last weekend. The ceremony was outside and it was pretty cool. So I added a long sleeve and socks to this cute summer dress to make it work! She did awesome the whole wedding and everyone commented how "little" she was!
We had a generous friend give us a Newborn Photo Shoot for a shower gift. The basket was one of the poses we used during the shoot. Addie stayed awake the whole shoot and was exhausted afterwards, so I let her nap in the basket. So cute. Stay tuned for photo shoot pics in the next few weeks!
These are just some good face shots during her alert state.

5 comments:

Jos said...

She is so beautiful!!! I love seeing her awake.

The Wiese Family said...

I think she looks like her mommy! What a little sweetie!

Becky said...

She is a Cutie! You should start training Kia with some MMA techniques. He will have is work cut out for him!


Garrett

Crystal said...

so precious!

Lauren K said...

Oh Shelbie, she is so pretty. What a sweet little face! I can't tell you how happy I am for you and your family! I hope you are all having great fun and are able to get some sleep too. :)