Saturday, March 21, 2009

Nesting

Yes, mainly "nesting" before the baby is a beautiful thing! I have really felt its "calling" FULL TILT this past week or so. I'm cleaning, organizing, going through clothes, etc. It's almost obsessive! Not a bad thing if you have some spring cleaning to do anyway.
I HAVE gotten my husband to join the bandwagon however (mainly because there's alot of things I should not be lifting and dragging around). He's building me a great new bookshelf in light of all our furniture rearranging and finding places to put MORE stuff! We're washing girl clothes, moving furniture, unpacking baby stuff......really it's pretty fun! Hard to think about another 'little' creature in the house again though. In light of our unpreparedness with Kai (due to early arrival), I have a great desire to be READY this time (as ready as you can be anyway). It is also accompanied by great anxiety too. But God has already proven, yet again, faithful with this baby girl. She is healthy, protected, and growing inside me and will make her first appearance in His timing. So worry I will not, it just causes unnecessary wrinkles (or stretch marks or whatever).
Here's a couple shots of Kai's nesting activities: we had bins of clothes out and he fell in love with particular one (probably b/c it's the only empty one). He just sits in it with his bear, or blankie, or crackers and talks to himself. Good times.
Hope you're inspired for spring cleaning......if not consider getting pregnant!?!?!?!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh gosh...I hope it doesn't take getting pregnant for me to start my spring cleaning!