Friday, February 13, 2009

A quick video with Scout

Hopefully I won't see this face too much in my future, like "mom, seriously?"

Kai was just running chaotic this morning after breakfast. I thought I'd try to get him "on the go." He's really fond of Scout these days. He frequently gets close enough to her face to "kiss" her (or vice versa), points out her "spots," and also sits right infront of her while she lays watching. Praise God she's so tolerate of him (good puppy!). There was a time I didn't think Scout and babies would work out in the same house!

It's also a new thing that Kai can climb up in our red chair (as you see in the video). On morning when I was finishing up dishes it got "too" quiet. I peeked around the corner to see him up in the chair sitting with his blankie and a book for the first time. Too cute! Now it's a new spot to read books!

No comments: