Sunday, September 28, 2008

Other Random B-Day Pics

Daddy helping Kai eat some cake at his camp birthday gathering Thursday night. Everyone trialed my pig cake for me! Helping mom pick out pumpkins for the birthday party decor. A lady at Walmart saw me pushing him around with the pumpkins in the basket and told me "I needed to keep a camera in the car for moments like these." Well, it just happened I had it in there.......so I snapped one. After we got the pumpkins home, Kai wanted to touch them every time we walked past them on the porch steps. .

A family shot in the fall leaves. We hiked to the Palmer Lake Resevoirs with my parents while they visited for Kai's birthday. The hike was truly a uphill battle, but worth the views!

This is Grandma and Kai stopping for a water break. He refused his sippy cup of water, but guzzled Grandma's water from the bottle.

Kai also discovered balloons this week. This was just a cute preparation picture while blowing up balloons. Not sure what that face means????

No comments: