Friday, January 28, 2011

Hit me up

Lately I've pondered "why do I even bother with this blog." The only people I know read it are Grandma and my co-workers (thanks to you guys for hanging in there)! It's rare I get ANY comments. The stupid program messes with my format every time. And I just am not encouraged or inspired for blogging in general. So, in hopes of a small revival, HIT ME UP with a comment. You may see some sparks start to fly (I'm probably over exaggerating that a bit). It should probably read "there will be another blog soon." Low expectations bring about much more exciting results!

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Shelbs!! I am too a religious blog reader of yours.. I love when you update and check your blog almost everyday just hoping for some fun new news! I promise I will not just be a creeper anymore and post more comments!! Miss you more than you know!!
Steph

Jaimie said...

I want you to know that I read your blog every time!!! I just read it via Goggle Reader so I can't comment on your site directly from there. Sorry! Keep up the hard work! I know its hard to stay motivated - I have the same problem!

Becky said...

We are reading out here in Omaha =) The kiddos in particular love the videos. Keep it up!

Crystal said...

you better keep writing because our phone calls are way too sparse! i LOVE to updates!

Jos said...

I read your blog all the time - I'm always caught up and I almost almost laugh out loud or gasp while reading your posts. Your insight is amazing and I usually feel inspired by something you say. You'll cherish your thoughts and pictures later too. Blog on, sister! :)

DougieB said...

We're still here up in Fort Fun!

SMB said...

I read it all the time. Although I know how you feel. I get very few comments too and wonder who reads mine. :) Although, a great thing for the kids to look back at, if anything at all.

Kristina said...

Hey Shelbie! I do enjoy watching your family grow :) Keep blogging... :)