Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fall Days

I just love Fall. The shrubs all around our house are firey colors of red, orange and yellow! BEA-utiful! Derrick took these leaf pics around camp.....I just thought they spiced up the page in light of the season! It was a frigid fall day, but I took Kai out to let Scout stretch her legs alittle. She's been cooped up outside, freezing because she got "skunked" a couple nights ago.......definitely not allowed in the house! It was my lame way of showing her some sympathy! Kai was enjoying eating the straw Derrick put in Scout's kennel to help keep her warm in this pic.

Kai's Grandma Carrie got him hooked on Capri Sun juices. So we allow one every now and then......he'll suck the package for hours after it's finished just to make sure it's really gone.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hey Shelbie-
I "tagged" you in a little blog game. Feel free to ignore it if it's not appealing to you. =) Details on the blog-
becky