Sunday, July 31, 2011

some quick realities around here

Reality #1: Today a one year old's constipation ruined my overly needed nap. Reality #2: No matter what time I get to bed, my kids always get up about 6am. Urgh. Reality #3: Eli is walking. He is wobbly, but walking. Reality #4: Addie is on the edge of potty training. Princess pull-ups have been bought. Reality #5: After sleepovers with both grandparents this month, Kai has informed me he'd prefer to stay at their houses. Not sure if it's the treats or the attention, or maybe both? Reality #6: I'm working lots of extra hours lately and it doesn't end when I get home. Reality #7: Derrick and I spent ~15 hrs outside in the HOT sun at Heavenfest promoting the upcoming skate ministry event LOUD & CLEAR. Stay tuned for Aug 19th. Reality #8: I am slacking big time at blogs.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Reality #9: You're amazing. Don't forget that.