Thursday, May 29, 2008

May Days

I previously promised bath pics in Kai's new bathtub contraption, so here is the jist! It's a great seat that allows him to be sitting on his own and me not to have to worry about him drowning himself! Great for both of us!



I'm always having to come up with new objects to give Kai to keep him still.....taking into consideration he will chew on it (100% of the time straight to the mouth). This bandaid box is his new favorite during diaper changes or cranky camera sessions! Cute new cameo hat though huh?!



Derrick and I have decided to "step up" the entertainment options around our house (mostly for our own sanity, we have a busy boy). We added a outdoor swing to our already existing playset....what a bargin on our part. Kai would spend hours out there if we stuck around to push him.




Lounging indoors on Memorial Day while it rained. Why not get a jump on the laundry while I had a little helper!!!!

No comments: