Tuesday, March 4, 2008

new beginnings......

Yes, it's the beginnings of 3-6 month clothes, rice cereal, and sitting up supported. Life is good.

Our little guy is growing up so fast. He's ~14 pounds and getting heavy for me to carry around (especially with that darn carseat). Yes, my right arm is getting buff (anyone care to arm wrestle?) Yesterday, I had to go through Kai's closet switching out all the 0-3 month clothes and pulling out bigger ones! It's funny that the 0-3 months clothes REALLY haven't fit well for several weeks now, but it's just so hard for me to wear clothes so little and throw them back in the bins! There's just too many cute ones.

We started solid foods on March 1st. The first few attempts at rice cereal have been pretty successful. I've pulled out the airplane noises when the spoon closes in on the mouth! It works....he opens most times. Only today did we experience some sour faces and pushing the food out with his tongue! We'll keep plowing through those faces! I thought these pics caught the moment pretty well. I look forward to "messy food face' pics in the future!

Kai is also a beginner at sitting up! He still leans forward and has to have us hold at least one hand or have pillow support......he'll get there eventually!

Hope everyone is well. We'd enjoy hearing your latest beginnings! Email us.




No comments: